Account Representatives will work at the corporate office to answer incoming calls that need to be redirected to the correct department or branch, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information. They are the face of our company to our clients.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your clients.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Book work orders and follow through to ensure timely completion
- Billing and maintaining correct customer data
- Scanning/Uploading Invoices to clients
- Prepare bid/quotes with information provided by Project Managers
- Submit bid/quotes to clients
- Be willing to jump in and always help where needed!
- Prior experience in construction/service industry
- Excellent attention to detail and follow through to ensure best possible customer service
- Take initiative and enjoy working in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Prior experience working with purchase orders
- Management Experience is a plus
- Experience with Timberline Software, type a minimum of 60wpm, work well with numbers and multitask