Our Administrative Assistant assist with handling phones, daily administrative duties and provide customer service. The perfect candidate for this position will be an individual who is a self-starter who has pride in their work, provide excellent customer service and assist with daily office duties.
- Handle heavy call volume to assist with customer needs and direct calls to appropriate personnel.
- Uploading and Filing created invoices and work orders
- Book work orders as needed
- Scanning/Uploading invoices to clients
- Answer multi-line phones in a professional manner and direct incoming phone calls to appropriate staff
- Greet clients/guests and handle their immediate needs
- Filing, scanning, copying and prepare mailings
- Maintains office inventory, including but not limited to: office supplies and mailing supplies
- Maintain vehicle fleet record book – registrations, inspections, maintenance
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing additional duties as needed or assigned.
- Excellent attention to detail and follow through to ensure best possible customer service
- Take initiative and enjoy working in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Experience with Timberline Software
- Type a minimum of 60wpm, Excel & Word Proficient preferred
- Construction and Service Industry Experience Preferred.
- Excellent telephone skills and strong communication skills
- Dependable, organized, detailed oriented and have a strong work ethic