Criminal Background Checks
Background checks include the following:
- Search of social security number to verify the accuracy of the individual’s identity and current and previous addresses.
- Criminal background search of all court records in each venue of the person’s current and previous addresses over the past seven (7) years. Minimum of three counties.
- A minimum of at least two (2) confirmed work references prior to assignment at Owner’s facilities.
- Verification of any post high school education or degrees, i.e., B.A., B.S., Associate or professional certifications.
- Validate US citizenship or certification to work in the United Sates.
Substance Abuse Screening
Meckley Services Inc. achieves the highest possible customer satisfaction
by doing the following:
- All employees are measured against Meckley Services, Inc.’s internal goals for its quality assurance program as outlined below.
- Meckley Services Inc. utilizes its internal quality assurance manager, who is not a member of the FTE team servicing its clients to complete random inspections to ensure that the highest possible standards are met in accordance Meckley Services standards.
- Senior Management completes follow-up inspections on a quarterly basis.