Our Commercial Carpenter drive our company vehicle to and from customer sites to install and repair commercial carpentry service request.
The perfect candidate for this position will be an individual who is a self-starter who has pride in their work, the ability to work independently, provide maintenance, repair and remodel services to our customers.
- Respond to Customer Service Requests (service calls)
- Drywall Installation – Door and Hardware Installation – Flooring — Ceramic tile, VCT, Carpet
- Ceiling — Acoustical tile and Grid Installation – Basic Electrical – Basic Plumbing – Basic HVAC
- Concrete — Commercial Windows – Exterior Metal
- Outstanding ability to estimate materials, labor and equipment costs
- Work with dispatch to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated with customer
- Maintain current vehicle inventory, cleanliness and maintenance
- Leadership – Dependability – Integrity
- 10 years of proven experience is required to be considered.
- Schedule flexibility – must be willing to work overtime, nights and weekends
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Pass a drug screen and perform background review
- Solid management and installation skills
- Effectively and efficiently multi-task and prioritize
- Lift up to 50lbs if needed