Our dispatcher’s primary responsibility is to coordinate and dispatch service techs to perform various types of work order job tasks for its clients region. We are only looking for experienced people capable of performing well under pressure and maintaining a professional attitude under a multitude of working conditions. In addition the ideal candidate must have dispatching experience in all basic trades, electrical, general carpentry, and plumbing.
- Receive work orders in Service Management
- Update notes for work orders in the system for tracking purposes
- Schedule technicians, subcontractors and coordinate all related service and contract calls.
- Records traveling, arrival and departure time of all Technicians’ with in the company’s data base.
- Check in and out all scheduled calls. Input technician notes for each call in real time.
- Receive and verify Technicians and Subcontractors paper work for accuracy and process.
- Able to maintain detailed information and records of each related call with in a database.
- Update and maintain a labor file for billing.
- Create a summary price out sheet for all service calls.
- Maintain a weekly open report for management.
- Issue purchase orders. Input purchase order log into system on a daily basis.
- Verify time sheets against work orders and D-Board system.
- Maintain service and contract files.
- Be able to communicate efficiently with technicians
- Strong communication and computer skills.
- Ability to use office equipment i.e. Fax, copier, scanner.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with dispatching multiple Technicians’.
- Self-starter and someone who can prioritize and process information quickly pertaining to emergency and non- emergency related calls.
- Experience in Service Management is a plus.
- Someone works in a professional manner at all times and speaks well with clients and employees.
- Available to work in emergency on call rotation.
- Able to work daily.
- Multi-tasker and team player
- Can adapt to pressure situations